stat counter

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sunday Offering #23: Native American Peace Offering

This week, I am posting two videos as my Sunday Offering. The first is "Messages of Peace":
messages and insights of indigenous Native American wisdomkeepers sharing ancient knowledge passed down through many generations. The second is "Yeha Noha"-Sacred Spirit
and is a montage of videos of Native Americans and their experiences which have been a blight on my nation's history. Today, we as a nation carry on this same policy of supremacy and domination around the world, killing. It is a circle, those whom we sought to remove, the Native Americans, are those with the message of survival through peace. May this circle come back, to where it began, and our nation and people learn to spread peace rather than war.


A special blessing goes out to those friends, new and old, who I have met in my "blogging adventures". May it be known to all of you, I treasure you as my friends and your inspiration is
what warms my soul every moment.

Peace, Salam, Shalom, Mahalo and Dohiyi.













No comments: