stat counter

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sunday's Offering








"Prospero's Prayer"

Music: Loreena McKennitt
Lyrics: William Shakespeare


And now my charms are all o'erthrown,
And what strength I have's mine own;
Which is most faint; now t'is true,
I must be here confined by you...
...But release me from my bands
With the help of your good hands:
Gentle breath of yours my sails
Must fill, or else my project fails,
Which was to please. Now I want
Spirits to enforce, art to enchant;
And my ending is despair,
Unless I be relieved by prayer,
Which pierces so that it assaults
Mercy itself and frees all faults.
As you from your crimes would pardon'd be,
Let your indulgence set me free.


Please help the World...(Peace...)
Please help the Children...(Love...)
Please help the Fauna...(Life..)
Please help the Flora...(Peace...)
Please help the Women...(Love...)
Please help the humankind...(Life...)

But most of all Please help and forgive all men...for they still know not what they do...

Please set us all free...(Peace)



No comments: